Scope of Position:
Reporting to an experienced team leader, Production Associates will be responsible for assembling or fabricating various electro-mechanical parts and assemblies on our fast-paced manufacturing line. The manufacturing team is responsible for the output of high-quality HVAC products.
- Permanent Full-time
- 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Some periodic overtime.
- Hand assembly
- Metal sawing & forming
- Metal brazing
- Wire stripping & crimping
- Electrical and pressure testing
- Positive attitude
- Team player capable of working in a fast pace environment
- The position will involve standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Previous electro-mechanical manufacturing experience is an asset
Successful candidates will be provided on the job training and all necessary personal protective equipment including coveralls and work boots.
Successful candidates are entitled to company benefits and 2 weeks vacation pay after a 90-day probationary period. Starting rate of pay ranges from $16 to $20 per hour depending on skills and experience.