Unilux VFC is looking for full-time Electro-Mechanical Assembly workers to assist in the manufacturing of our best in-class vertical fan coil (VFC) products. This role is responsible for building key sub-assembly parts or final production VFC units.
Hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following the manufacturing processes outlined to you to ensure a high quality VFC product is produced
- Following the instructions of your team lead and our production leadership team
- Meeting the daily production output numbers of your production cell/team
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of the production process
- Working with other team members in a constructive and professional manner
- Positive attitude
- Electro-mechanical skills – ability to use tools such as screwdrivers, wire cutters, wrenches, etc.
- Ability to assembly wiring and mechanical parts as per an assembly drawing
- Continuous improvement mindset – ability to learn new skills as requested
- Ability to use a computer is an asset
- Ability to read electrical or mechanical drawings an asset
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is an asset
- Ability to solder and/or braze is an asset
- Ability to work standard operating hours
- Ability to communicate in English
This role will have a 90-day probationary period. If you pass the probationary period, you will be eligible for the following:
- Two weeks annual vacation
- Benefits Plan
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus