Permanent, Direct-Hire Position. Benefits. Paid Vacation. Overtime after 42 Hours.
Unilux VFC is seeking hardworking, dedicated and punctual individuals who are looking for a full-time permanent opportunity with potential for growth. The Setup Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of CNC Brake Press Machines. Full safety, quality and production training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up & operate brake press machine
- Knowledgeable with safety, quality and productivity around brake presses
- Standing for long periods of time
- Personable with clear communication skills
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Good attitude required
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Report to Supervisor or Operations Manager
- Some lifting is required
- Minimum 1-year experience with CNC Brake presses in light-gauge setup and operation (close tolerance ± 0.015)
- Ability to read blueprints and use calipers
- Full-time availability
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate to start
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, including medical, dental and extended healthcare benefits after 3 months
- Quarterly bonuses paid after 1 year based upon achieving production targets
*This position is located at our Woodbridge, Ontario plant.